Under construction, more information soon.
Oona Kivelä is a world champion athlete who competes in the sport of pole art.
A former competitive gymnast, she is the world’s most decorated pole athlete with four World Championship titles along with several additional gold medals and prestigious titles.
She is know for her superiorrior strength, athleticism, flexibility as well as her artistic style.
Oona won the world pole champion title in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015 as well as three championship titles at artistic Pole Art competition in 2009, 2011, 2012. She won silver medals in 2010 and 2013.
Oona Kivela's WORKSHOPS :
- Spin Pole - Saturday 5.30 pm
Spin pole combos and elements OonaK style
- House of Oona - Saturday 7.00pm
Signature combos and routines from Oona performances
- Flip it - Sunday 12.00pm
Love flips, regrips, dynamic combos? Come and learn the techniques and exercises.
Hanka has been a competitive gymnast for over 14 years. Since 2006 she has applied all of her experience in gymnastics into the field of Pole Dancing. Since 2007, she has taught master classes and workshops all over the world.
Hanka has been successful in competitions for years.:
- Benelux and European Championships champion 3 times;
- Best Pole Tricks in the World Final 2011;
- 2nd in Pole World Cup 2014;
- Dutch International Pole Art Champion;
- 1st runner up Pole Expo - Pole Classic;
- 3rd in IPSF World Artistic Pole Championships
- 1st Pole Art Spain 2017;
- 1st Pole Art Croatia 2017;
- 1st Polefit IPC 2018 Brisbane.
Hanka Vanselaar WORKSHOPS :
- Signature tricks and drops - Saturday 4.00pm
Fast combinations and signature tricks
- Spins, dance & rotations - Sunday 10.30am
Original and complex spins, the secret of rotation on static pole
Want to apply for the workshops, please send us an email to internationalpoleartfestival.com